Thursday, August 14, 2014

My OBSESSION with the #1secondeveryday App


Obsessed! 
I recently watched the #ChefMovie with Jon Favreau. It was adorbs. The part I liked best was the little kid using social media to help market his father's new business. He used one app called #1secondeveryday. Well, as you can imagine, I became obsessed with it!

So many ideas came to mind! At the end of the year, it would be a great recap video for the kiddos to watch. I can just hear the "oooo" and "ahhhhss" now!  I would like to do one video every month and send them to parents so they can see everything we are doing in the classroom. Is this too ambitious? I think not! I mean...it's one second a day. Who doesn't have time for that?


I also think it would be fun to do this with my colleagues. There are so many great moments we share together, i.e. Smiling Pile of Poo (Look at me! I have an inside joke with other people! Woohoo!)  I want to capture it all and then show them at the end of the year. Wouldn't that be a hoot?!

We shall see how this goes....you can look forward to more blog posts with our videos throughout the year!





No comments :

Post a Comment